Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on SheilaCash.com's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on SheilaCash.com's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by SheilaCash.com whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on SheilaCash.com's site are given "as is". SheilaCash.com makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, SheilaCash.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should SheilaCash.com or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on SheilaCash.com's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that SheilaCash.com or a SheilaCash.com approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on SheilaCash.com's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. SheilaCash.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. SheilaCash.com may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. SheilaCash.com does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
SheilaCash.com has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by SheilaCash.com of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
SheilaCash.com may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with SheilaCash.com's site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States SheilaCash.com, State of Maryland, without respect to its contention of law provisions. Also the regulations required under GDPR
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you contact us through an email address or a form on the website, we may if required, reply to you using the email you provide. We may also save the details of your enquiry for further correspondence if required or keep it on file for ongoing reference for work.
Photographs and Testimonials
All photographs and testimonials pertaining to my work have been uploaded and displayed with the express permission of the individuals. Permission is granted for the use of public display on this website only SHEILACASH.COM. We do not grant the reuse, redistribution or refactoring of this content without permission from the website administrators, or the original suppliers of this content.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by Google into our website’s code This code is based on cookies but may also use other tracking technologies.
Details related to the use of information collected by Google as part of our use of Google Analytics as part of our site can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Your consent to accepting cookies, may show an option to remove third party tracking such as google analytics if it is used.
Who we share your data with
We do not share any data with other third parties without your explicit consent. The only exception to this may be if required under law to hand over data for the purpose of criminal investigation.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its meta-data are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
All data entered on this website is stored on a server located within the U.S and as such is covered by U.S and European GDPR regulations, rights and privacy controls. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Any identifiable information we keep about you, such as name, email address or telephone numbers are kept only on our office computers. We do not distribute this information through our network. We do not share, sell exchange or in any way reveal this data to any third parties.
Any additional information you supply us is fully under your control. You have the right to withhold all data that you deem unsuitable for electronic transfer, either by phone, email, text, video, sound file or other means.
How we protect your data
All local computers and network devices are protected behind a firewall, anti virus software and regular software updates. We use strong multi character password encryption to access any data held on file. Similarly all websites administration areas are accessed through strong multi character usernames and passwords.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a data breach, we will inform the appropriate authorities both legal and technical in order to locate and limit potential damages. If usernames and passwords have been compromised we will automatically generate new strings and implement them immediately.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We will adhere as closely as possible to all obligatory industry disclosure requirements.
Last updated December, 2018